Job Title: Embedded C/Firmware Developer
Location: Shaftesbury, Dorset
Salary: Competitive (Relocation, Pension, Insurance)
A successful and fast paced Electronics and Software company with several UK sites is seeking an Embedded C/Firmware Developer to join a friendly and very capable existing team and enhance the IT side of the business within Dorset.
Do you want to be associated with a recognised leader trusted with major clients? Are you a hands-on Embedded C Developer with two+ years’ experience of working on a full software lifecycle? Why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Annual company bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Pool car (if required)
- Full time salary life insurance
- Share Save Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Annual/intermediary salary review
- Key input and involvement in projects with major clients (UK based and international)
- Excellent career progression (Team Lead/Management Level)
- Stakeholder/partner management
The Role Requirements:
- Ability to work well and lead an existing team of strong Developers specialists
- 2+ years’ experience of Embedded C Development/Engineering
- Proven track record with full software lifecycle
- Ability to ‘hit the ground running’ across existing/new projects
- STM32 Architecture experience (desirable, not essential)
- Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems/Debugging Techniques (desirable, not essential)
- SVN/CVS/GIT software configuration control systems
- Engineering degree (desirable, not essential)
- Immediate availability
This role is suited to Embedded C/Firmware Developers with commercial experience who have a good understanding of the full software lifecycle.
EU/European Union citizens welcome.
Feel free to get in touch with me for further information.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us