Job Title: Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Benefits: Bonus, Free Catered Lunch, Share Incentive Scheme
Why would I be interested?
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to carve themselves a niche and acquire desirable skills and experience. You will be working in a small, friendly, and laid-back team on a variety of projects geared towards the development of their new prototype electronic hardware range.
Tell me about the company…
Our client is a well-established machinery design and manufacturer that supply into large global brands. Their main focus is quality and client retention which means their offer an unrivalled service that elevates them above their competitors.
Tell me about the role….
The Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer position is a 100% office-based role working within a small and growing team. You will be 100% project-focused, mainly working on the development of their new prototype electronic hardware range. They have just started an electronic modernisation and improvement project which will be a big focus for this position also.
- Developing and maintaining C/C++ code running on ARM microcontrollers and bespoke electronics
- Integrating code into new and existing electro-mechanical systems
- Be actively involved in the complete development cycle, from design to testing, debugging and support
- Integrating with existing team processes on planning, version control, and documentation
- Contributing to the design and development of new products.
What’s in it for me?
- Annual Bonus (1 months salary)
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free Catered Lunch
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Am I right for the role?
The Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer position is ideal for someone who is aiming to progress their career into a niche or desired skillset. If you are a laid back team player who is dedicated to offering a great service and working for a company that treats you fairly and is genuinely driven to help you achieve your goals, then this could be the perfect role and company for you.
- 5+ year’s demonstrable experience with C & C++
- Previous experience working as a Senior Firmware Engineer
- Previous experience working with Real-Time Control systems
- Knowledge of communication interfaces for embedded systems (USB, SPI, UART, CAN)
- Knowledge of software development tools and procedures (GIT, version control)
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.