- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for End of Life Community Support Workers to join a leading provider of support for carers across the East Midlands. You will be working with a national charitable organisation who have an excellent reputation for providing a range of quality care services. An excellent salary is offered along with a range of benefits and ongoing training.
I am looking for committed individuals to join a specialist End of Life care service, delivering emotional and particle support to patients who are at the end of their life living in the Nottingham area.
Duties will include;
- Supporting patients who are at the end of their life to remain comfortable within their own home environment.
- Develop and personalise support plans and risk assessment to meet the patient and carers needs.
- Support with all aspects of personal care and continence management ensuring dignity and respect is maintained at all times.
- Support with the prompting and administering of medication.
- Monitoring and prompting of fluids and meals to ensure hydration and nutrition levels are maintained.
- Monitoring skin integrity preventing the risk of pressure areas developing.
- Work closely with other health and social care teams professionals.
The successful candidates will need to have the following:
- Level 2 Diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care and/or equivalent nursing qualification
- Previous experience in a health and social care setting
- Previous experience delivering end of life care is desirable
- Sound understanding of good care principles
- Ability to display empathy and warmth
- Excellent communication skills
- Access to own transport – this is essential for this role
A national charitable organisation that support people of all ages and disabilities.
For more information on this role please click apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us