My Client, one of the UKs major providers of laundry services and who supplies both the public sector and major corporate companies, is now looking for an Engineering Manager due to continued plant investment and growth
• As an Engineering Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all plant machinery and equipment meets agreed standards of performance and complies with Company policies and procedures.
• You will work in partnership with the Production manager to deliver Plant efficiently.
• You will be managing a team of Electrical Maintenance Engineers.
• Responding to breakdowns promptly and implementing continues improvement procedures
• Complying with Health and Safety guidance and good manufacturing practices.
• You will also perform planned routine maintenance work to ensure our equipment continues to run efficiently and effectively.
As an experienced Engineering Manager you will be electrically biased and possess the following qualifications:
• Recognised Electrical qualifications– HNC in Electrical Engineering’s or City & Guilds
• 17th Edition Electrical qualification
• Used to working on own initiative, be proactive and able to work as a team member
• Computer literate and used to working with a planned maintenance system
• It is essential that you have working experience with Boilers and Water Treatment plant
• Possess fault diagnostic skills on Pneumatics, Hydraulics, and Electrical & Mechanical equipment
• Able to interpret schematic drawings
• Conversant with LEAN and continuous improvement techniques
• Experience of involvement in project installations and machine enhancements and improvements to efficiency
The Salary Package
• Salary: £35, 000 – 40,000 depending on experience
• 29 Days holiday inc sats
• Shared saving scheme
• Work saver Pension Scheme
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv online as directed.