We’re looking for an Engineering Planner to work for our client.
Established in 1970, they are one the UKs leading manufactures of chemical products.
If you can demonstrate a background in supervising teams within an electrical engineering environment then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Supervising a team tasked with performing routine and breakdown maintenance for a large, industrial manufacturer
– Improving production systems and reduce it downtime
– Owning the schedule of works designed to deliver this
– Leasing with 3rd party contractors
– Experience of supervising teams within an electrical engineering environment
– Additional experience of an engineering planning / project planning role
– A background in guiding continuous improvement and reliability programmes
– A recognised electrical qualification
– Basic salary: Up to £38,760 per annum plus benefits
Think that this Engineering Planner role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Engineering Planner position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Electrical Team Leader, Project Planner or as a Works Scheduler.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.