We’re looking for an Engineering Planner to work for our client.
Established in 1970, they are one the UKs leading manufactures of chemical products.
If you have a background in engineering planning / project planning for new install / shutdowns, then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Supporting complex engineering projects (new kit / shut downs etc) focussing on coordinating internal and external resources for a large, industrial manufacturer
– Effective planning for each piece of work including producing ‘action packs’ for everyone involved
– Helping manage the ‘master schedule’
– Supervision of trades people during each project
– Experience of an engineering planning / project planning role
– Additional experience of working on a COMAH designated site
– A background in managing internal and external trades people
– The ability to read and interpret isometric drawings
– Can work to strict deadlines
– Basic salary: Up to £38,760 per annum
Think that this Engineering Planner role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Engineering Planner position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Mechanical Team Leader, Project Planner or as a Mechanical Planner.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.