- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to expansion, our client is looking for an Engineering Sales Co-ordinator to support and co-ordinate the Sales & NPI team across the UK and Slovakia.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Engineering Sales Co-ordinator to develop within a company that specialises in the manufacturing of precision pressings and stamps based in the Black Country.
In the role, the Engineering Sales Co-ordinator will be responsible for co-ordinating all quotations from RFQ through to customer quote preparation as well as co-ordinating the transition from RFQ to NPI.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting up quote files
- Completion of master quote data
- Liaise with the UK Engineering team as well as the UK and SK purchasing teams
- Liaise with Far East Toolmakers if required
- Present the completed cost calculations to the UK or SK sales team
- Compile customer quote / cost breakdown sheet
- Ensure smooth handover of all information and documentation to NPI team
- Participate in NPI meetings
- Assist NPI Manager in compiling project costing data and customer timing plans
- Prepare monthly management information for review at board meetings
The perfect candidate for the Engineering Sales Co-ordinator position will have the following qualities and experience:
- Proven experience within a Sales Co-ordinating role
- Basic Engineering knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – Both written and verbal
- Strong administration skills
- Computer Literate – Microsoft Office packages
- Slovakian / Czech / French / German skills useful
You will possess a positive, professional way of thinking and be confident enough to present figures at board level.
Based in the UK and Slovakia, the company was established in the 1960’s and are planning to grow significantly over the next 3 – 5 years.
The basic salary for the Engineering Sales Co-ordinator is within a range of £25,000 – £35,000 dependant on experience.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us via the link below or call Lorren Daly on 0121 362 2321.