- £13000 - £17000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued year on year growth, my client requires an Engineers Mate to work become part of the established engineering team, and become a fully qualified electronic security engineer.
The role for Engineers Mate includes the following:
- Providing support on site the Senior Engineer
- Training will be provided to enable you to become a fully trained and qualified engineer
- Each Day you will be attending different Customer Sites including Commercial Business’s , Public Sector Sites and Retail
- As the Engineers Mate you will be supporting the installation Dept. to enable you to train on all aspects of the role from installation and commissioning of a systems.
No specific electrical experience is necessary but to be considered for this position you will have to have the following:
- A full clean driving licence
- A minimum of 3 GGSEs (C and above) including Maths and a Science based subject.
- Ideally 2 – 3 years’ work experience
- Be smart and presentable at all times as you will be a representative of the company at all times.
- Be able to communicate at all levels with various customers and internal management.
- Understand and comply with company values
- Ideally you will be located in West or Central Birmingham to have easy access to our offices in West Birmingham.
- Salary: 13-17K depending on experience
- 20 days basic holiday entitlement + 8 Statutory days
- Becoming a fully qualified and trained Electronic Security Engineer
Formed in 1996 , my client supplies, installs and maintains all disciplines of Electronic Security including Monitored Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Door Access Control Systems and provides a totally integrated solution.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and feel you have the essential experience and skills to be considered please send your cv to email@example.com