Job Title: ERP Business Analyst – 18 Month Fixed Term
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire (Remote and Office)
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
Benefits: Car Allowance £6,000, 10% Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
We are looking for an experienced ERP Business Analyst to work as part of a large digital transformation project for a household name.
This role requires an in-depth knowledge of business processes and the technologies surrounding ERP solutions to develop new business models and identify necessary changes. The purpose of the ERP business analyst is to support the creation of documentation of the “to-be” business processes and identify how this process can be effectively enabled through the implementation of a composable ERP strategy.
The role will identify gaps in systems and processes and perform the analysis to determine the approach to delivery both in terms of the solution and the position in the iterative delivery of the project. The ERP business analyst is the conduit between the business process managers, the technology vendors and the solutions / platforms identified for the ERP delivery with a focus on requirements gathering, relationship building and mapping to-be processes across the application ecosystem.
The role has been assessed and falls outside of IR35.
The role will be a mix of remote and office and you will need to be based within a commutable distance of Kettering.
The role is a fixed term contract for 18 months.
Key experience required:
- A proven track record as an ERP business analyst within CPG/FMCG across two or more of the following functions: Supply Chain, Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering.
- Ability to gather and translate functional and non-functional requirements.
- A track record as a business analyst on an ERP project (Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O / JDE / Oracle / SAP / QAD).
- Clear understanding of the full system implementation lifecycle.
- Ability to understand and analyse data using technical approaches including structured query language.
- Understanding of basic project management methodologies (Waterfall / Agile).
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us