- £35000 - £40000 per month
- Job Type:
- South Yorkshire
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: ERP Project Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 p/a (Pension Scheme, Holidays)
The UK headquarters of a market-leading international group of companies is urgently seeking a business-orientated Project Manager who has a strong technical and communicative ability to join and strengthen its innovative IT team based in South Yorkshire.
Are you keen to utilise your technical skills in an award winning company? Are you an experienced Project Manager who has an in-depth understanding of business processes? Do you have around three years’ proven experience? If yes, why not become part of a prestigious organisation that has grown rapidly worldwide in the past decade?
- Key input and involvement in database projects with major clients (UK based and international)
- Site based
- Ongoing technical training offered
- Working closely with Senior Directors and Group CTO
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Working in a financially stable and highly reputable multi-national organisation
The Role Requirements:
- 5 years’ experience of project management
- Good understanding of WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics implementations (ideally Navision)
- Methodical approach to improving Software and Infrastructure
- Ability to improve existing technical systems and offer solutions to functional issues within the business
- Ability to significantly contribute to group IT plans and ensure effective implementation of those plans
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills, Ie. offer solutions with confidence within agreed time and budget
This role is suited to Project Managers who have an advanced understanding of business processes – a good balance of technical skills and diligence is also essential. If this sounds like you, why not apply now to work in a highly successful and rewarding company?
Please note; interviews can start as early as next week, feel free to get in touch with me for further details or a confidential conversation.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us