- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: ERP Project Manager
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 + 10% Bonus
Benefits: Pension, 25 Days Holiday
Are you an experienced Project Manager with first-hand experience of managing large scale ERP projects? Are you genuinely seeking new challenges in your career and are bored with the repetition you currently face? Are you interested in becoming a part of one of the UK’s most respected and sought-after companies and winner of several major Excellence Awards?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient central location – close to Moor Street and New Street Stations
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Immediate involvement in the biggest project of the year (£1.2 million)
- Major input in future multi-million pound projects
- Significant stakeholder management
- Significant technical input
- Working closely with Programme Managers on the implementation of JDA’s Revenue Management Software
- Running of complex projects/programs from design and development to production
- Managing the IT work stream for the largest project in their current portfolio this year
- Building project requirements and managing cost, time and quality elements of each project
- Defining requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment
- Defining resources and schedules for project/program implementations
- Creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Demonstrating leadership to define requirements for project risk
- Developing Requests for Proposals (RFP) for external services where applicable
- Communicating regularly with internal/external team members
- Managing and directing the overseas project engineering teams
Please note; this role is suited to competent Project Managers who have an advanced understanding of ERP Systems and have been heavily involved with such projects, the ability to hit the ground running is essential and you must have the passion and enthusiasm to motivate those around you. A strong technical ability is paramount to the successful running of projects at this company but possessing the confidence to lead technical and non-technical staff and regularly liaise with stakeholders is vital.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us