- £38000 - £41000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: ERP Support Analyst
Location: West Midlands, UK
Salary: £38,000 – £41,000
Pension: Holiday, Pension, Bonus
A highly regarded global manufacturing company is seeking an ERP Support Analyst to join and strengthen its IT department which sits between the business and its offshore development team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be trained in one of the world’s leading ERP systems.
Are you an experienced Support specialist with an in depth understanding of ERP systems? Have you worked on Development projects? Are you excited by the prospect of working in a hands-on technical environment? If yes, why not apply to become a part of one of the UKs most sought-after companies and winner of several major Excellence Awards?
- Desirable and convenient central location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Increasing private contributory pension
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Numerous rewarding incentives
- Key input and involvement in major international IT projects
- Stakeholder/Client/Third Party management
- Excellent and genuine career progression
- Providing 3rd Line Application Support to ERP system/s
- Working with architects, technical leads and delivery teams to ensure the needs of the business are addressed (particularly on the retail side)
- Working within the Navision ERP team and working up to a senior level
- Acting as the link between the business and the offshore Development team
- Working within the Application Support team in defining an appropriate solution to deliver products
- Providing specific expertise/support around key requirements areas
- Working with stakeholders and department managers to define business requirements and develop solutions in partnership with the development teams
- You will be given full training to enable you to work on C/AL programming
- Undergoing extensive Navision training over a period of time
- Experience of IT within retail (desirable, not essential)
This role is suited to ERP Support Analysts with a good understanding of ERP systems and several years’ hands on Support experience. You will be given a level of autonomy with this role and the flexibility to take technical decisions.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us