A well-established Travel and Mobile accessories company seek a European Business Development Manager to sell and market their comprehensive range of accessories to retailers throughout the UK and Ireland and distributors across Europe.
The European Business Development Manager will be supporting the global business by creating and enhancing relationships with key existing retail accounts in the UK and distributors across Europe, in addition creating and developing new business across the territory.
Key duties will include:
- Sourcing and closing deals with new retailers and distributors
- Preparing sales support materials and presentations for retailers and distributors
- Attending exhibitions across Europe and when required in other locations of the world
- Managing the entire sales and administration process with buyers, retail groups and distributors
- Regular systematic reporting to the company
The ideal candidate must have the following experience:
- Worked effectively with UK and European retailers and distributors
- A can do attitude and a real passion for international sales
- It is highly likely that you will have experience as an Export Sales Representative, International Sales Executive, Business Development Manager or European Sales Manager and seeking a brand new challenge
Established for over 30 years, this £multi-million global organisation are seeking someone who can grow in line with the company’s growth.
This role will require someone who is willing to travel for about 3 months of the year, working from the companies West London office. It is likely suitable candidates will be based in London, Oxford, Reading, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Surrey, Berkshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire
£40k to £45k basic salary,
OTE of £60k + car + benefits
Interested. Then please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager’s, Sales Manager’s, Sales Executive’s and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.