- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to expansion, our client is looking for an Event Marketing Manager to work from their London Office on behalf of one of the largest Food and Wine Exhibitions in the world!
The Event Marketing Manager will create and implement an integrated marketing strategy for the entire exhibition including exhibitor, conference and visitor campaign.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities include:
- Set out and monitor entire budget, drop schedule and media plan.
- Use the full marketing mix to promote the exhibition and conferences in accordance with the marketing strategy from exhibitor promotion through to visitor promotion.
- Identify appropriate media partners and associations and negotiate deals to maximise event exposure and fit to budget.
- Ensure show websites are up to date with the latest information.
- Strategic database building
- Manage PR Agency
- Coordinate the design of all marketing collateral, including Sales Brochures, Conference Brochures, Visitor Tickets, Print Advertisements, Web Banners/Emails etc..
- Use media tools such as social platforms to create new marketing channels.
- Copy write and proof all marketing materials.
- Update and adhere to agreed marketing budget.
- Provide updated KPI reports for the CEO.
The perfect candidate for the Event Marketing Manager position will have the following qualities and experience:
- Previously worked within an Event Marketing position.
- Thorough understanding of direct marketing initiatives.
- High level of copywriting and collateral production knowledge.
- A passion for the food and beverage industry.
- Able to work efficiently in a pressurised environment.
You will possess a positive, professional way of thinking, as well as being creative and possessing excellent communication skills.
Based in London, the company was established in 2012 and are rapidly expanding. They are the largest made-in-Italy Food and Wine Expo outside of Italy. They hold trade shows all around the globe which includes London, Chicago, Amsterdam, Warsaw and Dubai. The aim of the event is to share their passion for authentic Italian food and wine with the rest of the world.
The basic salary for the Events Marketing Manager is within a range of £45,000 – £50,000 dependant on experience, plus bonus!
In addition to this fantastic salary, the company offer extensive training and career progression!
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us via the link below or call Lorren Daly on 0121 362 2321.