We are currently looking for 4 experienced Exam Invigilators to work within a girls secondary school based in Selly Oak.
You will be responsible for overseeing a number of exams from the 11th May – 18th June, Monday – Friday, for approximately 4 hours each day.
The post would be ideally suited to applicants who are looking for flexible working hours around school times and enjoy working in an educational setting.
To become an invigilator, you’ll need:
- Previous experience as an Exam Invigilator
- Accuracy and the ability to pay close attention to detail
- To be able to work well under pressure
- To maintain confidentiality
- To use initiative in response to unexpected situations
- An understanding of equal opportunities and diversity
All applicants will need to undergo a full enhanced DBS.
If you are interested, please apply now to be considered for the shortlist.
Temps4Care is a temporary staffing agency that specialise in supplying Care Assistants and Support Workers to care companies across the West Midlands.