- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
External Sales Engineer
c£25k- £35k+ , Bonus and Benefits.
As a result of recent expansion, the UK’s leading automation and control solution provider seeks to recruit an External Sales Engineer to cover the South of England.
Working as an integral part of the technical sales team your role will be to achieve sales targets and grow the sales within a given area by promoting and selling integrated solutions.
You will be required to:
• Converse confidently with engineers at all levels, have excellent time management skills, plan and make own appointments, update and maintain the company CRM system, successfully account manage customers and organise and issue all quotations
• Effective territory planning in order to maximise customer contact, proactive telephone canvassing and a call rate of 16 customer visits per week is expected, reported weekly and accurately.
• Take ownership and responsibility of customer issues to bring them to satisfactory conclusion.
• Be accountable for personal development and contribute to the evaluation of performance in line with the company’s core competencies and learning and development framework
• Takes on additional tasks in order to meet departmental, project related or developmental objectives.
• Needs to be living in the South of England. Preferably within Southampton, Weymouth, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Basingstoke, Worthing areas as there may be a need to come into the office from time to time.
• Must have demonstrable record of success in the control and automation market, namely PLC’s, HMI, speed drives, switchgears, power supplies, transformers, sensors, vision and lighting.
• Good technical AND commercial skills.
• Eager to learn and take on new skills
The company work in partnership with clients across a wide spectrum of industries, to provide, fully integrated ‘total solutions’ tailored to the needs of the specific application. As a result, they are able to make a genuine contribution, helping customers to improve quality, raise productivity and drive down costs.
If you are someone who is looking for a genuine opportunity to forge a long term career with a dynamic organisation then i would urge you to apply!