We’re looking for an Extra Care Manager to take up a post in Hull, managing a high specification and well-equipped extra care development for older people. The Care Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the extra care service ensuring that a high-quality care and support service is provided at all times. On offer is a salary up to £32,000.
The Care Manager role
- As the Care Manager you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of an extra care service, ensuring that an excellent service is delivered to customers and stakeholders.
- You’ll provide effective leadership for staff to deliver service excellence and be a role model in setting, expecting, and achieving high standards to ensure that the service is effective and client satisfaction is high.
- Manage client engagement, ensure that complaints, comments, and compliments are welcomes and used proactively of continuous development of the service.
- Work with Local Authorities, CQC, Stakeholders, clients and their families.
- Develop a culture of strong client focus that demonstrates a personalisation approach to people’s needs and wishes.
- Ensure that the service operates within budget and has good financial performance
The Successful Candidate
- We’re looking for somebody with experience of running an Extra Care Scheme for older people, Deputies welcome to apply.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of CQC standards and other regulatory requirements.
- We’re looking for candidates who can demonstrate that they are commercially aware and financially astute and can manage the business side of running an extra care scheme.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.