- £24000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently looking for an Extra Care Scheme Manager based in Northwich. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a complex of luxury apartments for the over 55’s and the delivery of an in-house domiciliary care service, so you’ll need experience of working in the social care sector and an NVQ level 3 or above in Care.
- Leading, directing, supervising and supporting staff teams working within the Assisted Living development in providing a range of services which can respond flexibly to the needs of individual residents.
- Managing the promotion of domiciliary care services to Home Owners of the development and potentially in the locality.
- Undertaking regular reviews of Home Owner’s requirements in liaison with families and other professionals where appropriate.
- Ensuring that all financial policies and procedures are fully maintained and managing targeted expenditure of the Assisted Living Schemes.
- Ensuring that the Company’s policy and procedures are implemented.
- Assessing the support and care requirements of prospective Home Owners in conjunction with the Registered Estates Managers within the area and maintaining records as appropriate.
- Ensuring that complaints are responded to promptly and monitors the outcomes.
- Working with the Human Resources department in the recruitment and effective supervision and performance management of staff.
We are looking for someone who:
- Holds their Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- Management and Supervisory experience
- Has strong communication skills
- Experience of working with older people
- Full clean driving licence – as the successful candidate will be required to travel to other developments for a number of induction days and training.
- Must be available to work alternate Saturday and Sundays
- Facilitate and attend social events
- Must be IT literate
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Please note the minimum requirement is an NVQ level 3 in health and social care and some supervisory experience in the care sector; applicants not meeting this will not be considered