- £20000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Extra Care Scheme Manager required to work for a UK leading Care provider based in the Portsmouth area. The company offer excellent rate of pay, holidays and potentials to progress within the business if required.
The Extra Care Scheme Manger would be responsible for:
- Managing Business Performance in the Extra Care Scheme.
- Ensure the deliveries of high quality care services are consistent with the expectations and preferences of service users and commissioners.
- To manage care and support services in ways that promotes independence, choice and wellbeing.
The ideal person for the Extra Care Scheme Manager will have the following:
- Working towards RMA/NVQ level 4/QCF kevel 5 in Leadership and Management.
- Previous experience in a managerial or supervisory role, ideally Extra Care.
- Proven Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of care Management issues and knowledge of CQC.
- IT Literate
Salary up to £23,000.
If you wish to be considered for the above position of Extra Care Scheme Manager, APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.