- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Extra Care Manager to join a brand new service in Oswestry. The role comes with an excellent salary and an extensive benefits package to include enhanced annual leave, childcare vouchers, company events and ongoing training and development opportunities.
The role is based in a new extra care development for elderly residents. Your role will be to enrich the lives of service users through the delivery of high quality person centred care and support that enables independence and allows the residents to live a happy and fulfilled life. The main purpose of the post is to provide leadership to the staff team and overall management of the service and undertake all statutory and regulatory responsibilities required of an extra care manager.
There are many duties involved in the role of an Extra Care Manager including:
- Provide housing and building related services, including; management of void properties, maximising income and monitoring accounts, provide comprehensive housing services and ensure the building is clean, safe and welcoming.
- Lead, monitor and co-ordinate care and support activities which help to maintain an individual’s independence for people living within the scheme.
- Lead, monitor and co-ordinate domiciliary services within the community which promote independent living.
- Lead, monitor and co-ordinate activities that promote the principles of excellent customer service and continuous improvement.
- Provide adequate support and supervision for all team members in line with company policies and procedures.
- Lead by example and ensure the health, safety and well being of both service users and employees.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with experience of working with service users with dementia and elderly care needs. You will have a good understanding of the managerial operation of supported living/ extra care. You will have good experience of managing a diverse care team and be happy to further enhance your knowledge through training and development. You must hold Level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care or an equivalent qualification.
A not for profit housing and care provider whose services include care homes, supported housing and domiciliary care. Their aim is to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
Please click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314 for more information
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us