- £30000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Fabricator/Welder – Manufacturing
£30,000 – £32,000 per annum plus Benefits
Our Client is an established tile manufacturing company; due to steady growth they are looking for a Fabricator/Welder to join their maintenance team.
As a Fabricator/Welder you will be required to do the following…
· Perform all welding duties using a wire welder.
· Work with maintenance engineers/assist in the fabrication or welding of multi component parts.
· Inspect equipment to maintain functional equipment if any equipment needs repairs notify supervisor or maintenance department.
· Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, cutting torch, and other hand tools related to the jobs needs.
To be considered for the Fabricator/Welder role you will need the following experience…
· Ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Fabricator/Welder working within a manufacturing plant.
· Good all round welding, fabricating and basic machining skills.
· Basic electrical knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
· Demonstrate willingness to work with others in a team environment.
Our client is an established tiles manufacturing company, they manufacture a range of different tiles including slate roof tiles, concrete roof tiles, clay tiles, and solar PV tiles. They are part of an international group who operate in 36 countries worldwide and have over 100 production sites worldwide including 5 in the UK.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as a Fabricator, Welder or Maintenance Fabricator.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Stroud, Swindon, Gloucester and Cheltenham.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.