- £30000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Facilities Manager (Social Care)
Support services for people with autism
Salary: £30,000 – £33,000
Location: East Midlands
I am currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager who will responsible for working across sites throughout the East Midlands, mainly within Nottinghamshire. This role is a Full Time, Permanent opportunity.
My client offer support services to people with autism, this can be through residential, educational and day centre services.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary plus enhancements, a structured training and development programme and a competitive holiday allowance.
I am looking for an experienced Facilities Manager who will be responsible for the operational management of all facilities across the services.
As Facilities Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Identify areas for improvement and compile an action plan to implement changes
– Manage the costs of site based projects to both specification and budget
– Continuously monitor compliance surrounding health and safety regulations
– Investigate incidents and prepare reports if required
– Publish ongoing maintenance programmes
– Establish and maintain relationships with external contractors
– Monitor sickness and absence throughout the facilities team and arrange cover where appropriate
The successful candidate will need experience of facilities management as well as a working knowledge of project and budget management.
– NEBOSH certificate, or equivalent health and safety qualification
– Five or more GCSE’s A* – C passes including English and Mathematics
– Effective organiser with good time management
– Able to effectively multi task and work under pressure
– Good level of written and spoken English
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL for this position
The closing date for this position is Tuesday 21st April 2015. Any candidates invited to interview need be available on Thursday 30th April 2015, this date isn’t negotiable.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us