- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Milton Keynes
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our client is one of UK’s leading manufacturers of chilled and frozen foods; due to steady growth they are looking for a Facilities / Site Services Manager Keynes.
As a Facilities manager/site service manager your role ole will consist of 60% administration tasks such as ordering parts, coordinating/arranging contractors, issuing and completing permits to work, planning and preparing for maintenance PPMs and daily shift admin.
The other 40% of the role will be hands on where you will work alongside the other team leaders and shift engineers.
Specifically you will be leading and line managing your team, providing direction and motivation, managing performance, and developing their skills and capabilities.
To be considered for the Facilities manager/site service manage you will need:
• Good all-round knowledge and experience of managing an engineering and/or manufacturing facility including SHE, quality management, legal compliance, environmental policies and general duty of care.
• Experience of developing and implementing facilities management solutions.
• Experience coordinating and planning PPM
• Experience and knowledge of working with maintenance management systems (CMM)
• To be a team player who is self-motivated, energetic and organised, and able to prioritise their workload to meet deadlines.
Our client was first established in the 1970s, today its one of the biggest food manufacturers in the Uk.
The role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Facilities Manager or Site Services Manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Leighton Buzzard, Northampton, Banbury and Milton Keynes.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.