We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Facilities / Services Manager to work for our client in Newcastle. You would be joining the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer and would be expected to play a key role overseeing operations at the manufacturing facility in Clydesmill, just outside Glasgow.
Offering a salary of up to £39,000 dependent on experience, working 45 hours per week, primarily back shift but due to the nature of the business flexibility will be required.
The company’s supply sites are a non-stop environment, where every shift seems to fly by. As well as a rewarding feeling of accomplishment and teamwork, there is a whole range of perks that you can take advantage of…
– You will be invited to participate in our Management Bonus Scheme which is worth up to 10% of your salary
– Career progression and brilliant training programmes
– Employee Staff Discount up to 50% off our food
– Profit share scheme (after 6 months service)
Reporting into the Supply Chain Operations Manager, you would play a key role leading and developing the team to deliver against operational plans to budget whilst driving a culture of excellence, openness and continuous improvement in line with company values. Implementing and managing a robust ‘Hygiene Management Control and Reporting System’ to support site due diligence and commitment to certification against the BRC Global Standard.
You will monitor key cost control areas whilst continually reviewing functional KPI’s to ensure the services function meets budge. You’ll manage the department to ISO environmental standards, also managing existing service providers and product suppliers.
– Experience managing support services and providing leadership within a fast-paced production environment
– HACCP Qualification (Level 3 or Higher), Food Hygiene Qualification (Level 4)
– Previous experience of working with ISO 14001 is desirable
– Managing budgets and presentation of financial reports
– Strong demonstrable organisational and planning skills
– Strong people skills and the ability to demonstrate success in achieving business objectives through people
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Site Services Manager, Facilities Manager, Building Services Manager, Health & Safety Manager, HSE Manager, Hygiene Manager.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Facilities / Site Services Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.