Our client, a well-established domiciliary care company in Barking is currently looking for a field care supervisor to join their friendly team.
If you are a Senior Care Assistant looking for a forward-thinking company or progress with, or currently working as a Care Supervisor but looking for a new direction then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Field Care Supervisor Duties Include:
- Creating care plans for new and existing customers
- Reviewing and assessing customers needs on an ongoing basis
- Conducting supervisions of care workers
- Providing training
- Liaising with any applicable outside bodies
- Taking part in the Emergency On-Call schedule
The successful Field Care Supervisor will:
- Have a full driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Have excellent communication skills and have a friendly and positive attitude towards colleagues and customers.
- Have had previous experience within domiciliary care as a Senior Care Assistant or as a Field Care Supervisor
If you are interested in this role please apply with your most up to date CV or alternatively please call Natalie Millard for more details.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.