- £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Care Supervisor to join an expanding team based in Redditch. The role is with based in a busy care giving team and offers support and development opportunities along with a benefits package.
The role takes responsibility for ensuring that service users in the community are receiving the care and support they expect and deserve. Field based, as the name implies, you will be liaising with the customer directly both at the commencement of the service and for its duration. This will involve conducting assessments and reviewing on a regular basis how the service is delivered.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Field Care Supervisor including:
- To carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential customers.
- To carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support Worker visits a customer for the first time.
- To ensure all customer visits are always covered.
- To be on-call in case of emergency.
- To liaise closely with Care Coordinators regarding recruitment, permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers and the writing of Care & Support Agreements.
- To allocate suitable alternative Care & Support Workers when an existing Care & Support Worker notifies that they are unable to attend a call.
- To facilitate the practical induction of all new Care & Support Workers.
- To provide and facilitate in-field training as and when appropriate.
- To identify any additional training needs of Care & Support Workers and report accordingly.
- To monitor, supervise and mentor all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To provide support to all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in customers’ homes.
- To encourage and identify opportunities for Care & Support Workers continuing professional development.
- To ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date.
- To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator.
You will be an experienced care worker looking to step up to a supervisory role. You must have experience of caring for vulnerable people and ideally you will have some knowledge of home care services. You must be able to supervise a staff team and be able to work well in a fast paced environment. As the role is predominantly field based you must be a car driver.
The role is based in an established and highly regarded home care provider offering domiciliary care, personal support, home help and companionship services.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us