We’re looking for a talented Field Care Supervisor to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of conducting care assessments.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: In this position you’ll be required to work some weekends and occasionally cover on-call in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Reporting to the General Manager and based in the company’s Cheltenham office, as the Field Care Supervisor you will be primarily responsible for responding effectively to all new client enquiries and acting as an ambassador for the company.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Empathetically listening to needs of clients and conducting full assessments on them
- Creating care plans, using provided i-pads that meet the exact needs for the client
- Communicating internally both in person and through the use of technology of the exact requirements for the new clients
- Managing incoming complaints and escalating them where necessary
- Introducing the care giver to the client
- Attending meetings and reporting back on activity and effectiveness
The ideal candidate for this Field Care Supervisor role will have relevant experience of conducting care assessments.
You’ll also need experience of:
- Writing care plans
- Speaking to families and local authorities
- Communicating findings effectively internally
- Promoting the services and ethics of a care service
- Effectively managing complaints and enquiries
In addition, it’s essential that you possess a NVQ level 2 or 3 in care.
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- A strong communicator
- Naturally positive and empathetic
- Detail focussed
- Calm and focussed
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You must also possess a full driving licence to be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Client Service Manager, Field Supervisor or as a Care Supervisor.
Basic salary: £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Additional benefits include:
- Employee assistance program
- Private coaching
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday
The business you’ll be working for is a domiciliary care company with an outstanding CQC rating who provide over 8000 hours of care every month. This role is a critical one where you will be representing the business and be at the forefront of new packages and new clients for them.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have a fantastic working environment
- Are supportive and encourage personal development
- Reward hard work and effort
- Are rated as outstanding by CQC and are able to offer more services to clients
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Field Care Supervisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.