We’re looking for a Field Care Supervisor for a domiciliary care provider in Westcliff-on-Sea. Salary up to £29K. They are a privately owned branch with Outstanding CQC. They are a passionate and quality driven branch.
The overall role is to support the Registered Manager with the day-to-day operations of the service. This could include assessments, staff management, business development, compliance, safeguarding and where needed, hands on care.
The successful candidate will work 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 07:00-15.00/ 10.00-18:00 in rotation.
As the Field Care Supervisor you will:
- Plan, direct, follow and deliver high-quality person-centred care.
- Ensure the service and its resources are managed effectively, economically, and efficiently.
- Nurture and mentor the dedicated staff team.
- Support with business development and continued growth of the branch.
To Be considered for the Field Care Supervisor role you will need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Field Care Supervisor within domiciliary care
- Knowledge and understanding of all regulatory and statutory requirements, including CQC, health & safety and local authority requirements.
- The Level 3 in Health and Social Care leadership and management.
- Excellent people management and leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills; organisational skills.
- A full driving licence is essential for this role.
Think that this Field Care Supervisor role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.