- £18000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently looking to recruit a Field Care Supervisor / Care Team Manager for a domiciliary care company in South Manchester area. Working as part of a small friendly team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring a high quality service is provided to clients through effective leadership, client assessment and review and regular supervision with care staff.
The key focus of the role is to ensure that a high level of care is provided to all service users and their families. You’ll manage a team of 20 carers and be responsible for the quality of care being provided.
This will include;
- Completion of care assessments, reviews and risks assessments
- Leading and motivating a team of Carer Support Workers, including completion of supervisions and appraisals.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulations within this area
- Working in partnership with other professionals and external bodies
- Dealing with any complaints or issues
- In instances where there is no cover available you may have to deliver care
- Be part of the on-call rota
- You’ll need to have relevant supervisory experience gained within the social care field – you’ll ideally have worked as a care coordinator, team leader or field care supervisor role before in domiciliary care.
- You’ll need QCF level 3 or NVQ level 3 in health and social care
- You’ll need to demonstrate excellent people management skill, strong communication skills and be computer literate
- You’ll be a driver and have your own vehicle
Interested? To be considered for the Field Care Supervisor / Team Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us