I am recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor to join my client at their office near to Havant.
My client provides nationwide domiciliary care services to people living in their own homes and holds a great reputation within their field.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, healthcare benefits and company pension.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Field Care Supervisor you will report directly into the Registered Manager of the branch.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Manage a designated locality and directly line manage a team of Care Assistants
– Complete reviews on any new customers to identify the care and support needed
– Take part in the ‘on call’ emergency rota, as required
– Create and distribute care plans for each customer, making sure the Care Assistants fully understands what is needed
– Monitor the level of care and support that is provided
– Minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
– Experience of working within a similar role
– Excellent time keeping skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us