- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m recruiting for a field care supervisor / care assessments coordinator for a domiciliary care agency in Birmingham.
You’ll be responsible for visiting clients in their home and undertaking assessments and reviews, updating and writing care plans. You’ll also support and supervise care staff. You’ll need to have some experience in care, either as a care supervisor or senior carer and you’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
The Field Care Supervisor Role
– Visit clients to conduct initial assessments
– Formulate a care plan
– Conduct regular reviews with clients to ensure that their car plan is meeting their needs and update as required
– Conduct supervisions with care staff
– Lead and support the carers
The Successful Candidate
– We are looking for candidates who have experience of conducting care assessments, care reviews and who can lead and motivate care staff
– Ideally you’ll have worked in domiciliary care before however we will consider applicants with residential experience.
– You need to be a driver and have your own vehicle
– Ideally you’ll have NVQ level 3 in care
Interested? To be considered for the Field Care Supervisor role, please click apply to submit your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us