- £19000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for a Field Care Supervisor in Harpenden, to take up a full time position completing assessments and reviews in social care / domiciliary care. You’ll be responsible for visiting clients in their home and undertaking assessments and reviews, updating and writing care plans, you’ll also support and supervise care staff. You’ll need to have some experience in care, either as a field care supervisor or senior carer and you’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle. On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing care agency.
The Field Care Supervisor Role
The Field based Supervisor role is based in the community with regular visits to the office. You’ll be visiting clients in their own homes all over the Solihull area, and supporting the care assistants.
Your responsibilities will include;
– Visit clients to conduct initial assessments
– Formulate a care plan
– Conduct regular reviews with clients to ensure that their care plan is meeting their needs and update as required
– Conduct supervisions with care staff
– Lead and support the carers
The Successful Candidate
– We’re looking for candidates who have experience of conducting care assessments, care reviews and who can lead and motivate care staff
– You’ll need to have worked in domiciliary care before however we will consider applicants with residential experience. You’ll have worked in a role such as Care Supervisor, Senior carer, Care Officer, Care coordinator
– You need to be a driver and have your own vehicle
– Ideally you’ll have NVQ level 3 in care
Interested? To be considered for the Field Care Supervisor role, please click apply to submit your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us