- £18000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor to join my client at their domiciliary care office about 10 miles north of Nuneaton.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with; a competitive basic salary, additional payments for on call, good opportunities to progress in the future and ongoing training and support.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
You will be joining an existing team and will report into the Care Coordinator for your designated locality.
Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Complete client reviews
– Take responsibility for new packages and visit all new clients in person
– Manage a team of around 60 field based care staff
– Ensure all administration is accurate and regularly kept up to date
– Take part in the ‘on call’ rota, as required
– Assist with recruitment and any staff training
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, as minimum
– Experience of working within a domiciliary care branch, ideally at a Care Supervisor level
– Computer literate
– Able to multitask and naturally organised
Interested? Please send in your CV ASAP for immediate consideration
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us