- £16000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor in Norwich / N. Norfolk who’ll be responsible for the assessment and review of care packages for clients in their own homes. You’ll need to be a driver with own vehicle and have experience of writing care plans, risk assessments and supervision of care staff. In return is an attractive salary and package- £16,000 – £19,000 per annum, £100 per week on-call payments, healthcare cash plan, pension and care breakdown insurance. You’ll be working for a friendly, family run domiciliary care company who provide high-quality care services to vulnerable adults.
The Field Care Supervisor Role
The key focus of the role is to ensure that a high level of care is provided to all service users and their families. You’ll manage a team of 20 carers and be responsible for the quality of care being provided.
This will include;
- Completion of care assessments, reviews and risks assessments
- Leading and motivating a team of Care Assistants, including completion of supervisions
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulations within this area
- Working in partnership with other professionals and external bodies
- Dealing with any complaints or issues
- In instances where there is no cover available you may have to deliver care
- Be part of the on-call rota ( approx. 1 in 4 /5 weeks paid £100 per week)
- You’ll need to have relevant supervisory experience gained within the social care field – you’ll ideally have worked as a care coordinator, team leader or field care supervisor role before in domiciliary care.
- You’ll need QCF level 2/3 or NVQ level 2/3 in health and social care
- You’ll need to demonstrate excellent people management skill, strong communication skills and be computer literate
- You’ll be a driver and have your own vehicle
Interested? To be considered for the Field Care Supervisor please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.