- £18000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor in Leek who’ll be community based conducting audits, spot checks, supporting care staff and introductions visits.You’ll need to be a driver with own vehicle and have experience in a similar role. In return is an attractive salary of £18,000, plus on-call payments. You’ll be working for a friendly, dedicated and professional domiciliary care company who provide high-quality care services to vulnerable adults.
The Field Care Supervisor Role
The key focus of the role is to ensure that a high level of care is provided to all service users and their families. You’ll suipervise adn support a team of carers and be responsible for the quality of care being provided.
This will include;
- Supporting care workers in their role
- Quality assurance checks with clients
- Support visits and introductions to new clients with care workers.
- There will always be an element of care work each week
- Assisting with schedules
- Activity log audits
- Medication Audits
- Starting new clients
- Monitoring new care workers.
- Be part of the on-call rota (paid £90 per week)
- You’ll need to have worked as a Care Supervisor, Field Care Supervisor or Care corrdinator within domicilciary care before.
- You’ll be happy and willing to deliver care still
- You’ll be able to work over a shift pattern.
- You’ll need QCF level 3 or NVQ level 3 in health and social care or be working towards
- You’ll need to demonstrate excellent people management skill, strong communication skills and be computer literate
- You’ll be a driver and have your own vehicle
Interested? To be considered for the Field Care Supervisor please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.