We are recruiting for a Care Supervisor for a successful and well run domiciliary care branch covering Northampton and Daventry. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Field Care Supervisor to join an award winning healthcare provider. Salary dependent on experience £18K – £20K along with excellent support and training and benefits package.
As the Field Care Supervisor you will;
- Provide care to elderly people in their own homes
- Be responsible for the development and supervision of the care team
- Ensure a high standard of care is provided to the clients
- Play an active part of implementing customer care assessments, support plans and risk assessments
- Be involved in on-call, and covering hands-on care as and when needed
To be considered for the Field Care Supervisor role you will;
- Have worked in a similar role with strong knowledge and understanding of domiciliary care
- You will hold a NVQ / QCF Level 3
- Have experience in developing associated paperwork and documentation
- Be organised with excellent customer care skills
- Hold a valid UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle
Interviews to be help ASAP!
For more information, please call Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.