- £15000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Field Care Supervisor
Salary: £15,000 – £18,000
We have a great opportunity for a Field Care Supervisor or a Team Leader looking to progress in their career to join a busy domiciliary care company.
As a Field Care Supervisor you will be responsible for providing support to all Care Workers within a defined area of the community. You will support, monitor performance, supervise and mentor care workers in the field and identify opportunities for continued professional development.
Other duties to involve:
-To carry out assessments for new and potential clients
– To conduct risk assessments
– To ensure all allocated visits are covered at all times and identify suitable carers for cover
– To provide individual in-field training
– To undertake client reviews and field observations
– To ensure accuracy of all documentation and ensure all written reports are professionally maintained
We ideally want experienced Field Care Supervisors but are open to senior carers with their NVQ Level 3.
We are looking for candidates that have the following:..
– Excellent communication skills.
– We need someone with a bright personality and great energy to lead a team.
– Due to the nature of the role
– You will need to have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle
– Have an excellent understanding of the English language both written and spoken
– Computer literate.
Interested? Call Melissa on 0121 362 2342 or click the link below.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us