Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- £21000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re looking for a talented Field Care Supervisor to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of working in a Supervisory capacity within a care setting.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Please note: In this position you’ll be required to work some weekends and occasionally work some shifts in unsociable hours. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
The Field Care Supervisor role is field-based. Reporting to the Registered Manager and covering the Kingston and Epsom region, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring customers receive excellent quality Care And Support to keep them safe in their own homes.
You’ll also be tasked with the following:
– Conducting care and risk assessments
– Supervising and training a team
– Supporting the Registered Manager or lead supervisor
– Providing clear information to the customer about the service they should expect
– Working with the coordinator to match the appropriate carers to the clients
– Taking part in the out of hours call emergency 1 night a week, plus 1 weekend in 4
The ideal candidate for the Field Care Supervisor role will have relevant experience of working in a care setting.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Supervising or leading a team of carers
– Conducting supervisions and training staff
– Writing risk assessments, Care And Support plans
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– At least a NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care
– Excellent organisational skills
– A good professional, smart appearance
– A good understanding of health and safety matters
You will also need to be able to treat clients with care and dignity.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
You’ll need a full driving licence to be considered for this position, so please do not apply if you do not have one.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked as any of the following: Care Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Field Supervisor or as a Team Leader.
Basic salary: Between £21,000 and £24,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £3,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
Additional benefits: 28 days holiday, pension and expenses fully paid
The business you’ll be working for is a domiciliary care agency, that provide upto 500 hours of care each week with 30 carers in their team.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they provide high quality care, offer flexible working and support a work/life balance and have good opportunities to progress.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Field Care Supervisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.