My Client is looking for a Care Supervisor to join their established domiciliary service based in Leeds. Salary up to £20K.
The branch provides care to people within their own homes, enabling them to remain as independent as possible. The organisation prides themselves on providing tailormade, high quality care across the UK.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant, Field Care Supervisor or Team Leader looking for an opportunity to progress within a supportive team.
As the Care Supervisor you will;
- Be responsible for a team of carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Carry out supervisions, appraisals and support visits with the carers.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching carers with clients while meeting their preferences in regard to days, times and duration of visits.
- Make sure that systems are regularly updated, and that the information inputted is accurate.
To be considered for the Care Supervisor role, you will need;
- Previous care experience – Team Leader, Field Care Supervisor or Senior Care Assistant
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- Minimum of a level 2 in Health & Social Care Adults
- Experience working with domiciliary or residential care
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.