- £16000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Field Care Supervisor
Tipton, Sandwell and Dudley area
Full time (including weekends and on-call)
Our client is expanding their team of Field Care Supervisors due to a new service contract. This company offers stability and training along with good career progression.
You will be working within the Tipton, Sandwell and Dudley areas, supporting and supervising the care staff whilst working closely with the care co-ordinator and Registered Manager
- To co-ordinate and supervise a team of care staff
- To ensure the promotion of independence and individual rights of service users
- To provide supervision and support to front line staff
- To monitor and audit information regarding staff and service users
- To undertake complex environmental risk assessments and contribute to the moving and handling assessments process
- Completed community base reviews with service users and their families.
- Supporting new care workers in the community by providing on the spot individual supervision.
- Support the care co-ordinator with any amendments of the staff rotas
The successful person must have previous experience as a Field Care Supervisor or Senior Carer and happy to also give hands on care as part of this role. You will need to have NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or willing to work towards. You will need to be flexible to provide out-of-hours /ad hoc care service as required.
Knowledge of CM2000 and Tagtronics is an advantage. This is a very busy domiciliary agency delivering over 3000 hous of care a week. You will need to have a full driving licence and your own vehicle for this position.
This is a busy well established domiciliary care provider offering tailor made care services packages designed to meet the clients individual needs . This company also offer great career progression.
If you feel you have what it takes and you are looking to work for a well-established organisation with good opportunities please “apply now” and up load your CV.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us