My client is looking for a Field Care Supervisor to join their busy domiciliary service, covering Basildon and surrounding areas. Salary up to £23K.
The branch provides care to people within their own homes, enabling them to remain as independent as possible.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Field Care Supervisor or Team Leader looking for an opportunity to progress within a supportive team.
As the Field Care Supervisor, you will;
- Be responsible for a team of carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Carry out supervisions, appraisals and support visits with the carers.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching carers with clients while meeting their preferences in regard to days, times and duration of visits.
- Make sure that systems are regularly updated, and that the information inputted is accurate.
To be considered for the Field Care Supervisor role, you will need;
- Previous care experience – Team Leader or Field Care Supervisor within domiciliary care
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- Minimum of a level 2 in Health & Social Care Adults
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.