- £20800 - £20800 per annum
- Job Type:
- South East London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced field care supervisor with a domiciliary care background to join a growing branch providing support services to the local areas.
As a Field Care Supervisor you will be responsible for providing support to all Care Workers within a defined area of the community. You will support, monitor performance, supervise and mentor care workers in the field and identify opportunities for continued professional development.
Reporting to the Care Manager you will be the first point of call in escalation in case of a safeguarding risk and in instances of absence.
Other duties to involve:
• To carry out assessments for new and potential clients.
• To conduct risk assessments
• To ensure all allocated visits are covered at all times and identify suitable carers for cover
• To be on call in case of an emergency
• To provide individual in-field training
• To undertake client reviews and field observations
• To ensure accuracy of all documentation and ensure all written reports are professionally maintained
We ideally want experienced field care supervisors but are open to senior carers with their NVQ Level 3 who have supervisory skills.
We are looking for candidates that have the following:
• You will need to have your NVQ Level 3 or be working towards this.
• Supervisory experience is essential.
• Have previously dealt with escalations and complaints.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A dedicated employee.
• We need someone with a bright personality and great energy to lead a team.
• Due to the nature of the role you will need to have a full UK driving licence and own transport.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews or alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 3622315
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us