- £22000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently recruiting for a Field Care Supervisor for a well-established Home Care organisation based in West Sussex.
Due to expansion my client is looking to grow their team of supervisors in Hatfield to maximise the care hours in the community.
As the Field Care Supervisor your mail responsibility will be to manage a team of care staff across the Hatfield areas. Our client provide care and support to encourage people to live independently in the comfort of their own home.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting and managing a team of care and support workers
- Taking part in an on call rota
- Maintaining close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator
- Acts as a link between the client and the office
- Oversee care quality control
As the Field Care Supervisor it is important that you are:
- Self-motivated, well organised and Reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Experience of delivering care
- Knowledge of writing care plans and reports
As well as an attractive salary, you will be rewarded with:
- Company car- Citroen C1, with mileage paid
- Optional Pension scheme
- Company mobile
If you feel this is the role for you and would like to have more details, apply now or call Nikki on 0121 362 2326
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us