We’re looking for a Field Service Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1995, they are a leading producer of drinks dispensing & vending equipment.
If you can demonstrate experience of maintaining and installing equipment found in leisure settings: bars – cafes – hotels etc then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV
Please note: In this position you’ll occasionally be required to work at weekends. Full details of how this will work will be revealed at interview.
Ultimately you will be tasked with installing and maintaining a range of beverage dispensing equipment to a customer base that includes hotels, bars, restaurants and leisure clubs. This will include:
– New installations (and the user training that comes with it) as well as maintenance and the occasional breakdown / repair
– Manging a territory that includes the Midlands & north; you will plan your own calls
– Providing some telephone support to the customer – it might save you a trip
– Experience of working with equipment found in leisure settings: bars – cafes – hotels etc (mechanical or electrical biased)
– Additional experience of installing (and customer training), repairing and maintaining
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Flexible – it’s a decent sized territory and there may be the occasional overnight stay required
– Able to plan and manage your own time effectively – you will be based from home and will manage your own diary
– The sort of person who wants to know how things work – and be practical enough to want to fix things if they are broken (this is as important as the required experience)
– A full driving licence is essential for this role
– Basic salary: circa £27,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
– Overtime: You’ll also have the opportunity to earn additional overtime in this role
– Additional benefits include:
— Company van (fully equipped and expensed)
— Credit card
— Private health cover
— Uniform & tools
Think that this Field Service Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.