We’re looking for a highly skilled Field Engineer to work for our client, Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider.
You would play a key role as part of the Technical department, working on a mobile basis servicing, repairing and installing the company’s range of espresso machines on client sites across Bournemouth and surrounding area.
As a Field Service Engineer, you would be tasked with ensuring a range of coffee machines are working and maintained effectively by providing a high standard of on-site support. You will be supporting some of the world’s leading and best-known coffee and food brands, so interacting with customers and presenting a positive image of the company and its products is essential. In addition, you will:
– Carry out emergency repairs to machines, carrying out ‘component level’ electrical / mechanical repairs
– Carry out preventative maintenance on machines in your own geographical patch and beyond
– Managing a parts car stock effectively to minimise costs
This is a permanent, full-time position (averaging 40 hrs pw) and hours vary daily according to the needs of the business. A company vehicle, mobile phone, tablet pc and uniform is provided.
– An experienced technician with a background repairing coffee machines, possible barista trained
– Experience working with pressure systems essential
– Electrical knowledge, demonstrated through practical work experience or an electrical qualification
– Technical background with strong fault finding and diagnosis skills
– Knowledge of basic food hygiene and water regulations beneficial but not essential
– Customer-focussed with a smart and professional appearance
– A full UK driving licence with at least 12 months driving experience and no more than 6 points is essential
Basic salary: Offering an excellent salary of up to £30,000 dependent on experience. Full details of package to be disclosed at interview.
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Field Service Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.