- £23000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have an opportunity for Finance Administrator to join a busy health and social care organisation. The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to work for a supportive, family run organisation.
This role includes a variety of financial accounting responsibilities within the areas of accounts payable and accounts receivable and includes book keeping activities, working with sales and purchase ledger and cash management. The key activities of the role include:
- Perform key supplier statement reconciliations
- Ensuring all transactions are authorised and processed
- Resolving purchase and sales ledger and management queries from internal and external customers
- Upkeep of financial accounts and email mailboxes
- Assist with month end and year end process as required
- Assisting senior management with training on finance procedures
- Processing supplier invoices, staff expense claims, petty cash claims, payment request, SSP claims and credit notes, invoice coding, processing and payments
- Processing payments via Direct Debit, Standing Orders and wage payments.
- Processing sales ledger invoices and credit notes
You must have a proven track record in finance administration and processing of accounts transactions and you must have a high degree of numerical accuracy. You must be able to work well as part of a small team which will include working in pressurised situations. You must have excellent IT skills which knowledge of finance systems. It would be desirable if you have experience of working within the care sector.
The role is based in a small and friendly organisation that provides a range of care services to adults and children in community and home based settings. They support service users with a range of needs including learning disabilities and mental health issues.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us