We’re looking for a Finance Assistant to join our client, Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider. You would join the Finance Department based out of the Ruislip Head Office on an initial 4 month contract, with potential to go permanent. Hybrid working arrangement, week split between working from home and on site in Ruislip.
You will need previous experience providing a high standard of support within a fast-paced and high-volume finance environment, ideally within an FMCG setting.
As Finance Assistant and reporting to the Billing Manager you would play a key role as part of a high performing, client focused, transaction processing team that delivers services to a high standard across the business.
You would provide support for end-to-end finance transaction processing and driving process improvement and efficiency through automation, scale and technology, whilst ensuring that transactions are processed in accordance with the business’ controls environment and comply with group.
– Experience working in a billings / ledger / invoicing position as part of a high-volume finance team
– ERP and finance application systems experience (MS, Cognos, MS Dynamics ideal but not essential)
– Used to working with a large number of clients and remaining calm when under pressure
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and professional telephone manner
– The ability to treat all clients and colleagues in a fair and appropriate manner
– Proactive approach, organised and efficient
– Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills, able to manage conflicting demands and priorities
Basic salary: Salary up to £24,000 pro rata for the ideal candidate.
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Finance Assistant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.