One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant for the Financial Transactions team.
Offering a salary of up to £22,000 plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
Please note: This is a 12 month fixed term contract role. You will work remotely from home however on occasion will be expected to spend time at the company’s Sheffield or Manchester office.
You would play a role as part of a fast-paced and high-volume finance function, joining a team responsible for all on line banking receipt and payment processing activities. Your role will involve the identification, allocation and processing of receipts which come into any of the various bank accounts across the business units, and to undertake the daily processing of CHAPS, Bacs, Direct Debit and Faster Payments, recording on the accounting systems and processing through on line banking accurately, timely and fully compliant with SRA regulations and firm’s policy.
This is a high volume, deadline driven area subject to regulatory rules, so you’ll need to be able to work as part of a team to meet SLAs and externally driven deadlines.
The Finance Assistant role will suit an adaptable, reliable and self-motived individual looking for an opportunity to play an important role within a fast-paced corporate environment. You must have…
– Strong numeracy skills and an understanding of general bookkeeping principals
– Experience in high volume, high value multi bank account environment
– Experience of working in an externally regulated environment
– A keen attention to detail, and ability to spot any errors or anomalies in transactions
– Good communication skills, both written and telephone
The job will be suitable for individuals who have experience with the following roles: Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Bank Reconciliations Clerk, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Payable Clerk, Payments Assistant, Accounts Clerk.
Salary: £17,500 – £18,500 dependent on experience. You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Finance Assistant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.