One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant for the Financial Operations team at their Sheffield office.
Offering a salary of up to £18,500 pro rata plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
You would play a key role as part of a fast-paced and high-volume finance function, reconciling Personal Injury cases where funds are due ensuring compliance with VAT and Solicitors Accounts Rules, plus ensuring all invoice processing is in line with documented procedures and agreed SLAs and compliant with financial controls.
Work will include…
– Reconciling Personal Injury matters and identifying financial balances
– Reviewing central billing forms completed by file handlers and checking the bill of costs
– Ensuring all information is logged correctly onto the finance system
– Setting up billing groups correctly, making sure the relevant matters are included
– Reviewing case management data & reconcile to finance system
The Finance Assistant role will suit an adaptable, reliable and self-motived individual looking for an opportunity to play an important role within a fast-paced corporate environment. You must have…
– Strong numeracy skills and an understanding of general bookkeeping principals
– Experience in high volume, high value multi bank account environment
– Experience of working in an externally regulated environment
– A keen attention to detail, and ability to spot any errors or anomalies in transactions
– Good communication skills, both written and telephone
The job will be suitable for individuals who have experience with the following roles: Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Bank Reconciliations Clerk, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Accounts Payable Clerk.
Salary: £17,000 – £18,500 dependent on experience.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Finance Assistant role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.