Role: Finance Business Analyst – ERP
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 + Benefits
Skills: Business Analysis, CIMA or ACCA, ERP Knowledge
Notes: Additional travel and staying away from home may be required for this role
A highly successful global manufacturer is expanding, to assist on their journey of growth and success they are looking for a Finance Business Analyst to join their talented implementation team.
Reporting to the Group IT Director you will be part of a focused project team responsible for introducing and supporting finance modules within Epicor (ERP system), You will need to have an excellent business analysis background and previous experience of Systems accounting.
- Project support for IS implementation programs
- Technical consultancy and troubleshooting
- Workflow and business improvement
- Liaising with developers, delivering agreed system modifications
- Part qualified / finalist CIMA or ACCA
- Experience of system accounting
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Ideally Epicor)
- Knowledge of finance processes within an ERP environment
- Good Analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of processes of a manufacturing business
- Ability to have a strong influence on processes and influence on how the business function is managed and delivered
- 35 Hour working week, earlier finishes on Fridays
- 25 Days annual leave + 8 Bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
If you’ve got what it takes, and you are looking to join a highly reputable manufacturer with great career prospects then please send us your CV.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us